Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im new to here and i had a question.

im looking at this 1990 240sx its manual the only problem is the clutch and he said he will include a new one with the car

90 240sx 5 speed $1500 OBO!!!

theres the car above, it only has 56,xxx but i believe that is false so i just want to know your guys opinion on whether or not this is a okay deal. i will most likely keep it in the garage for a while until summer comes and i can make some more money.

·
Registered
2 Posts
well i will tell that sounds mighty good but if your that interested look it over check for leaks check the frame up front right behind the front wheels cause mine is starting to go. i have a 91 with some 89 parts. i just replace heater core and that was a pain. it has 243000 miles and she dont burn or leak fluids.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cool thanks, i will deff check the frame rails for rust. i just really want this for the summer so i dont think i need a heater and if i cant keep it then i will have to sell it later then.

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,236 Posts
$1500 is a good price for a clean/low mileage '90. The NADA book value is around $2500.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well i found out there is some rust under the frame but i may still think of it, also the headlights dont go down and the bumper is indented so it will take a bit of work but i cant spend much right now only have enough for the car and i talked him down to at least 1200

·
Sup Mod keeping the peace
7,236 Posts
Check the running gear. Tranny shifts OK and not noisy? Make sure motor doesn't burn oil and is quiet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts