Nissan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
thats right my 1989 nissan pulsar nx sportback is for sale i got it in the middle of last year for me to use as a daily driver and fuel milage car i got it running but never got the money to get it legal so it has been sitting in my buddies driveway and we both need it gone i have remove part of the exhaust because i was gonna turbo it and just use it as a track car to have fun with i still have the exhaust parts i took of and the ac stuff was removed from under the hood b4 i got it it is for sale as is 300.00 obo if you have any ?s about it please feel free to ask i really would like it to go to a pulsar fan

·
Registered
32 Posts
I might be interested! where are you located and how many miles are on the car!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Thats about a few hours from where im at! Let me check some financial support (AKA my father) and see about getting it. Do you have a clear title!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i dont have pics right now but i can in the next few days the front seats have been pulled out of the car now tho so youll need new seats i am also thinkin about parting the car out but would rather have someone get the whole thing so since the seats are missin ill sell the rest of the car for 200.00

·
Registered
34 Posts
I might be in dallas to stay for a few months, when are u headin to boot camp... and what branch... and what do you plan to do in the military lol... (I live in NC) so more likely at one point in time you'll be sent here...

-Fix

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im headin to bpptcamp no later than march 23 for the usmc i am goin in to work on airplanes hopefully the f-18 i like fast stuff what can i say

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
good deal bro glad your pickin it up you should have a blast in it and remember there is a parts car at blackland for all your pulsar needs you could even pick up the other hatch for the car and swap them out as you pleased

·
Registered
56 Posts
Mark, I will check it out, thanks again buddy.

Sonic...I really have no idea, either way, I plan on working on it in small and slow stages to make it better than showroom...paint being last, haha.

I come from an ol skool train of thought, and love primer and satin finishes.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
marshall im glad your gettin the car and are planning on doin something with it maybe one day ill be able to take my ol car for a cruise lol

and sonic how can i tell if it is a ga or a ca so i can let you know

·
Registered
56 Posts
marshall im glad your gettin the car and are planning on doin something with it maybe one day ill be able to take my ol car for a cruise lol

and sonic how can i tell if it is a ga or a ca so i can let you know
mark..is it the 1.6 or the 1.8

the 1.6 is the ga and the 1.8 is the ca

·
Registered
56 Posts
the pulsar can come with the GA16i, the CA16DE and the CA18DE.

the difference is whether its DOHC or SOHC.

i was just thinking of whether he should do a FWD CA18DET swap, or wait for me to do a GA16i to GA16E multi port injection swap.
are you sure on what engines came with it. I did some research yesterday and found only the ga16i and the ca18de.

Im thinkin to do a ca18det to it...and srtroke the motor a lil

·
Apprentice Technician
784 Posts
you could do a CA18DET swap regardless, just get a CA pulsar parts car to get what you need for the swap.

if it has a GA16i though, and my multi port conversion is as simple as i think it will be, along with a eurocam install, this makes an amazing engine for boosting, and seeing as the GA16DE turbo kit will bolt onto the GA16i, the same as it does the DE, this has enormous potential.

·
Registered
56 Posts
you could do a CA18DET swap regardless, just get a CA pulsar parts car to get what you need for the swap.

if it has a GA16i though, and my multi port conversion is as simple as i think it will be, along with a eurocam install, this makes an amazing engine for boosting, and seeing as the GA16DE turbo kit will bolt onto the GA16i, the same as it does the DE, this has enormous potential.
sounds like it would be a good start for power.. what are the hp gains looking to be around with this swap

1 - 20 of 52 Posts