Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some help with my transmission. A couple weeks ago I was driving and the RPMs went really high and would not shift after I hit 50mph. It will not shift into the next gear. I think its either 3rd or 4th gear it will not shift into.I checked tranny fluid and it is full. What else could it be? PLEASE I need Help. Thank You:confused:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chris90FB240sx said:
All trannys have clutch parts just in the automatic it does the clutching AUTOMATICLY for you. :rolleyes:
Alright, i understand now. Is it able to be fixed? or would i be better off gettin another tranny? thanks.

·
KA24DET
1,000 Posts
EP240SX said:
Just swap in a 5-Speed tranny, might as well do it now than later ;D
Easier said than done. The few "kits" I've seen for auto to manual swaps were both $450. That's probably more than it would cost to get another auto.

·
Registered
48 Posts
bridrive55 said:
Easier said than done. The few "kits" I've seen for auto to manual swaps were both $450. That's probably more than it would cost to get another auto.
I've never heard of any "kits" and I wouldn't buy one. Its not that hard at all to do it. Its bit more expensive but not by much. It really worth it. Im going to swap my tranny out. But my swap is going to be expensive becuase I am buying tranny upgrades and overhauling the tranny. so mine is going to be expensive. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts