Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
DamianVGayle said:
I have an 87 300zx, and I'm looking for some body kits. the ones I've seen, looks out dated. dose anyone have any info?
Well the thing is it's a 1987 car... They won't be making new body kits for an old car. The demand isn't high enough.

·
Banned
3,785 Posts
♣AsleepZ♣ said:
Well the thing is it's a 1987 car... They won't be making new body kits for an old car. The demand isn't high enough.
Not to mention, the Z31 being a bit square, lacks the swoopy details of later cars. The body kits that are made for it match it nicely. Your only other altenative is to have one made custom, and that's probably a lot more money than you want to spend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Domdogg123 said:
Thanks alot dude, you dont know how long I've been lookin for this stuff. I've never driven it yet, cuz I still need to restore it. the dude sold it to me, dodnt take good care of it. inside is a complete mess, and the engine needs a tune up. and is leaking oil. its not driving in the best condition, but it drives. everything else is minor. does your 87 handle pretty well? I assume you have it hooked up like crazy. whats the top speed? and can u drift race pretty good, with an 87?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts