Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this 1986 non turbo 2 liter nissan 200sx....i wana make it fast and shit....ALSO i am loking for anyone who sells ground effects or any body parts.
i am having problems finding parts for the car cuz of the year.so any help will be great....i wana make it fast and nice looking.....thanks

·
Registered
501 Posts
and so does everyone else...

maybe try posting it in the 200sx section to get more responces...

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
...okay, there is no S12 section, so I'll leave it alone for a minute...

·
Oh, Herro!
2,337 Posts
...alright, amigo, I moved it into the "Other" section, since this site hasn't yet added in the S12. Happy modding!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Mladen said:
I got this 1986 non turbo 2 liter nissan 200sx....i wana make it fast and shit....ALSO i am loking for anyone who sells ground effects or any body parts.
i am having problems finding parts for the car cuz of the year.so any help will be great....i wana make it fast and nice looking.....thanks
Whats up man I guess im the only one other than you with an S12.......(we got the cool ones) anyway you got the coupe right ?....not sure about body kits for it but well you got a few option with the motor.......(I have the hatch"87") with an SR20DET S13 but it came with a VG30DE.....(the 300ZX motor)......you cant try

http://www.erebunicorp.com

If that doesnt help hit me up I'll be on the look out.....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got a turbo 86 what should I do with it to make it mad fast.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts