Nissan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend used to have a 96 200Sx Se-r..he said he took it to the track and it was slow as shit and ran a 18.2...WTF..i mean it is an automatic so it wont be running 15's but would guys please back me up in say hes a bad driver..Also he butchered the car lol bad springs etc..

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
stock 5 speed runs high 16's, so that doesnt seem too far off. auto owns him. haha

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
you cant quite be a bad driver going in a strate line with an auto......dont spin at the green light then just floor it.....the whole time lol. if he had manual tranny he could miss shifts and what not.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Autos suck at the strip. I have a bone stock manual '98 SE-R. I recently raced a '02 Sentra SER auto and beat him by a second; every single time!

·
even better the 2nd time
2,719 Posts
autos suck at the track?
i guess you're just refering to FWD Nissans?

i know plenty of quick ATs that would hurt a MT in the 1320

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
There has to be somthing wrong with the car if itsa running a 18.2 1/4. My 1.6 run's a better 1/4.

If he buchered the springs then when he goes to take off the back will go down and take away from traction

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah he like cut his tein springs and all this shit car was a ball of shit..so i guess that explains it lol

·
Drop-Out
1,892 Posts
T200Sx said:
yeah he like cut his tein springs and all this shit car was a ball of shit..so i guess that explains it lol
he cut the Tein springs? How low does he really want it? Were it sits on the struts!

Sorry to say, but it sounds like a huge pile of shit. Explains why it does a 18.2 1/4

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.