Discussion Starter #1
I

I' m a new on the forum,

I have a 88 Nissan Sentra and I project to put a lot of modification on it :

Erebuni Body kit
new paintjob (red)
red tinted window
white stripes

and I want to put 17" Motegi Racing MR7 wheels on My sentra, but Before I want to be sur than it will fit,

Can you help me and if you have pics of sentra with 17" wheels shoot all them to [email protected]

and I want to drop my suspension of 2"

thanks

bye

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
17" wheels will probably rub, and they WILL if you lower the car. People here are running 15" wheels with 2" drops and they are having some rubbing problems.

BTW 17" wheels are going to be heavy and are going to slow you down. 16" wheels are the absolute maximum on a B12 and you may still have some problems

·
Garage Sultan
1,173 Posts
hey SENTRA88 can you post some pics of your car??? I wanna see what the Erebuni body kit looks like in "real life". The pics on the manufactures website arent really that clear.

Also as Ricebox said, your best bet is with 15's. They are the best compromise between looks and wieght (if you get light ones). 16" seems to be the max you can go on a B12. If your willing to make some modifications and compromise the excellent handling a bit larger wheels are possible.

-Nick

·
Still moderating..sorta
1,324 Posts
I don't think 17s would fit unless you rolled the wheelarches are had some crazy offset.

BTW I think Dropped89 also has the Erebuni kit

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks,

I have tested BSA 17" wheels today, with 205-40r17 and it fit on the front, but it rub on the rear suspension grrr!!,

I think I will put 16" wheels, because I want to have a extreme tuning look, :)

the car Is in project, but before starting the proje t, I want to be sure of the potential of the sentra :rolleyes:

the erebuni kit look good, but the pics on the site was not good If you have pics of modified Sentra B12 shoot me that.

bye

1 - 6 of 6 Posts