Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey people, do you think 16's or 17's look better on the B14? I've got my opinion. Just wonder what the rest of ya think. This is with lowering springs (1.4"). Thanks.

T

·
0 Posts
I have 17's on my car, and I think they look pretty good. There are pictures in my website if you wanna check it out.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I'd say most definitely 17's look better. IMO big fat tires = nasty but im sure there are ppl who dig that look.

·
Registered
500 Posts
If you want to look good without sacrificing performance, get your 17's or whatever size you want then pick you up some lightweight 15's and swap them out when you go to the track. Granted, you can't get out and swap your wheels at a red light when a Civic pulls up next to you but then again the performance difference isn't all that much when it comes right down to it. Just if you need that extra couple of tenths of a second at the track, get a second set of wheels.

·
Team Serious
2,132 Posts
1997 GA16DE said:
I have 16s on mine, I like them but if I had the money, I would have gone 17. I just like the look much better. BTW, there are no performance gains by going up (in fact it's just the opposite as you probably know). The best performing wheel is a wide 15 or 16.
here are my 16s:

nice rims!!!! what size tires 40 or 45?

·
Banned
1,531 Posts
Just repeating what most here are saying, but for looks...go with the 17's. Performance 15's. I have 16's on mine but it looks like little red-wagon wheels with the big gap in the front fender. The back isn't that bad, but with the low profile tires.........ewwww, NASTY.

BTW, Nice car 1997 GA16DE. Why isn't that on our site? :D What wing is that?

Here's mine:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts