Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2003 SE-R with 16x6 wheels. I want Snow tires mounted on steel wheels, but Tire Rack only has 15x6 wheels available. I just wanted 2 for the winter snow.

my question is will the 15x6 steel wheels Clear the SE-R Brake/caliper?? has anybody done this? Tried it? will it Fit?

Thanks
Chris 03 SE-r

·
Registered
41 Posts
I think a guy I Rallyx with uses them. I'll see if I can veriify that.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would appreciate that. I may try to find some stock 16" alloys to put snow tires on.

Thanks
chris

·
Registered
41 Posts
I'm still trying to contact him. Nobody else I run with in RallyX knew exeactly what he was running only that he was using steelies on it. I'll keep checking but I might not get answer until spring, a little too late for snow tire. I'd say try to test someone elses rims to see if they work. And please post the solution, I'm sure you and I can't be the only ones that need this info.

Pete

·
Registered
43 Posts
yea im pretty sure that they will fit i have 17" rims on mine and i wish i had 16" or even 15" but i got mine for dirt cheap and they came with all new tires... if i had a lower profile tire on them it would be better i have 225/45/r17 and they have a slight rub but not to bad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts