Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
what dyno chasis was it on and was it calibrated? that seems like an awful high gain, especially for the 04.

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
i'd like to know what a/f ratio they tuned it to! lol

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts

from his post on vboard. dynojet chasis and according to a lot of guys, these dudes are REALLY good at tuning.

awesome gains and congrats! :thumbup:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just to clear things up before you guys go on a rant about the a/f ratios on my dyno let me tell you why it looks like im runnin 14.0
the guys at the shop are using a sniffer style wideband 02 and since i do still have a cat installed it doesnt give the most accurate readings and from their experience if the machine shows a 14.0 it is in actuality a 12.9-13.1.
to ease my concerns they hooked up a lm-1 in my second o2 on my header and we made a pull my midrange was staying right around 13.1-13.2 and my top end was dropping off around 12.8

·
Go Drift Alliance!
646 Posts
droppinbottom said:
just to clear things up before you guys go on a rant about the a/f ratios on my dyno let me tell you why it looks like im runnin 14.0
the guys at the shop are using a sniffer style wideband 02 and since i do still have a cat installed it doesnt give the most accurate readings and from their experience if the machine shows a 14.0 it is in actuality a 12.9-13.1.
to ease my concerns they hooked up a lm-1 in my second o2 on my header and we made a pull my midrange was staying right around 13.1-13.2 and my top end was dropping off around 12.8
No rant here. That A/F looks great coming from a sniffer wideband. Congrats and keep with the mods. :)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks.

the guys at torquefreaks have earned my business due to their commitment to helping their customers. i paid for an hour of dyno time and they worked on my car for about a hour and a half trying to make sure we got the most gains without running lean. i am gonna be working with them to start bringing more parts in for the spec and more mods will be following. i think my next 2 will be the bs removal and also the mid-pipe. and then more tuning.

·