Nissan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, i have the 1.6? model. When I was looking up info for my ebay auction, in the standard equipment it stated power brakes, are does the same as ABS? or is it something different? Thanks.

·
DNE's VZR Conversion
6,079 Posts
are you 100 % sure. cuz my fuse box and all that stuff said something like ABS on it.

the lil box on the right said ABS on it. (by the battery)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
LIUSPEED said:
are you 100 % sure.

the lil box on the right said ABS on it. (by the battery)
Ahh...I'm not gonna tell you you're wrong, because off hand I'm not sure....but does the box have a fuse for it? ;) GA doesn't come with ABS.....unless its done afterwards. (brake swap)

P

·
0 Posts
all b14 chassis come with all the options of the se-r (which is why you have a fuse for one) but you dont have a abs master cylinder unless you have an se-r.

·
Cone Dodger
3,093 Posts
not really......

the reason there was a space for the abs and other crap like anti-theft, and foglights is for low production cost.......same parts, less variety, low cost, unless there is a harness from directly that spot for that relay or fuse, you don't have that equipment..........

·
Registered
123 Posts
How hard is it to convert a GXE to have ABS? It would always be nice to have that feature.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Well when i was looking for a 200 SX i try one a 200 SX SE with ABS. The saleman told me that it was a rare model

·
Registered
638 Posts
Project GTi-R said:
ga16de cars do not come with abs
The 91-94 sentra GXE had 4 wheel disc brakes and abs as an option. The b13 GXE was also the only b13 1.6 to offer a power sunroof power windows and locks, this model had a shit load of options. That's why car & driver called the GXE b13 model back in the day a little limo, lol...

P

·
0 Posts
well obviously since we are in the b14 section of forums i was talking about all b14 chassis. oh and if anyone wants abs just pump the breaks when they lock up. its a good way to save alot of money for something you can do yourself.

P

·
0 Posts
oh and sentrapower, sorry for the attitude in the statement above. lack of sleep makes me grumpy, lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts