Nissan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was shocked myself when this happened...my friend has this 69 oldsmobile cutlass with an auto and an 8 cyl. it's completely stock and he had three other people in the car at the time. in my 200, i was alone with my sub...and all i have is greddy exhaust. so from the light i rev to about 4k and my tail's about even with his front door off the line but then he begins to pull and gets about half a car ahead. i'm thinking it's over but then i shift to 3rd and i VERY slowly pull on him and we were nearly even when we slowed..i know he would hav easily taken me without the extra 350 pounds or so but still a fun race...

·
My ass, your face
3,520 Posts
akk51 said:
i know he would hav easily taken me without the extra 350 pounds or so but still a fun race...
3 ppl equal 350 lbs? u must have skinny ass friends bro....just playin, what speed did u guys let off at?

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, yeah i like 'em boney...j/j. nah it was probably more like 430. we let off at about 50-55, too much traffic ahead..

·
Registered
333 Posts
oh man, i think you would have pulled away hard after about 70 or so. those big ass things begin to float past 70

·
NF's Offical Post Whore
1,972 Posts
"i was alone with my sub"

hrmm your sub is your only friend who will ride with you eh??? Do you fart in the car a lot?

·
Banned
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nah, not so much..we planned it to have all three extra people in the cutlass due to the fact that it's an 8 cyl and all...

·
Registered
99 Posts
Yes it's was a V-8 but if you take into consideration the power to weight ratio, it's probably more fair of a race than you think.

·