Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im plannig on buying springs for my 98 sentra, do they sell 1.5 " lowering springs for it, and how will it ride?does any one have any suggestions

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
does it bounce?how does it feel?

·
im2kwik4u
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how much were the springs for?

·
99 Problems...
331 Posts
No one will listen but...
H&R springs with agx

They ride lower and sportier than eibach's
I have my agx on 3f and 6r and after 6 months i am still surprised how well it handles and rides. No bouncing at all.

www.shox.com
O

·
I command you to SEARCH
2,748 Posts
B&G also sell a set that lower the car 1.5 inches.
They make really good springs.

I got the last set of Nis-Knacks ones (lowers 2 inches in the front, and 1.7 in the rear) and along with the AGX's, Koni bump stops, and Motivational rear upper mounts, the ride is really nice.

·
Banned
126 Posts
1CLNB14 said:

I got the last set of Nis-Knacks ones (lowers 2 inches in the front, and 1.7 in the rear) and along with the AGX's, Koni bump stops, and Motivational rear upper mounts, the ride is really nice.
samo sent me a pic of your car, and it is really nice... GOOD *CLEAN* JOB MAN...
you motivated me to do mine...
peace

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
1CLNB14 said:

U think I can get away with the reg. Koni shocks and bump stops and upper mounts ---and still get a good ride

Oh and yeah I always wonder why I dont read more about H&R and B&G springs--it seems like all we talk about is Eibach around here

1 - 13 of 13 Posts