TITLE:toms river meet on 9
DATE: 01-14-05
MEET TYPE: biweekly
TIME:9:00pm
WHERE: 1705 rt.9
Toms river, nj 08755
It is garage number 10 behind Johns Auto Sales
CONTACTS: slowsentra1-mike 732-684-9029
DESCRIPTION: its at a small shop so we would meet up and hang out or go to a dinner neer by or some thing like that
LIST:

please llist your names so that i know how many to expect!!

1. slowsentra1- mike

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that would be my shop and yes it was cold as hell.... u had the black b14 with the wheels on it?? If it is u then get some more heads together. Yes i do represent IFX.

· Banned
6,855 Posts
you might want to check out nent/ North East Nissan Tuners we have about 30 members or so and a few are from the nj area you might want to hit that up :thumbup:

· [][][][][][][][][][]
512 Posts
uh annyway. yea that was me. i've been paying my $12 to watch some of you drift on the weds. never joined ifx though dont know why. I'll probably be there in jan with bill (buddha on IFX). ill see what i can do with more people coming

· Registered
102 Posts
I live around the Toms River area. I might be able to make it, just not sure if my SE-R will be running, it seems to break whenever I want to make it to a meet. So if my SE-R cant make it I might have to drive my DSM (which is currently having some problems of its own), hope that would be ok. So Ill let you know within the next few days or so if I can make it.

Kevin

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
whats up kevin... the meet is for all makes and models, basically i am apart of a club called importfanatix and we have these meets every 2 weeks and we welcome anyone that loves cars and loves to bullshit and meet new people

· Back away..slowly.
2,127 Posts
Im down to go; sad to say I dont have a Nissan anymore but if its for all cars then thats great.

· Registered
102 Posts
I cant make it, the DSM is acting like a DSM (meaning its broken) and the SE-R isnt running so good either. So Ive been trying to get the cars sorted out. Maybe next time. I think Im cursed when it comes to making it to meets, haha.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.