Nissan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 2009 altima and the headlights are not bright at all. I really dont like the nasty yellow color they have too. I am so used to my other veh. and the HID's it has. Does anyone know a good bulb replacement that is the closest looking to the HID look without doing a whole kit.

I believe the bulb is an H11.

Thanks all for any help you can give. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
any brands

Has anyone had any luck with any specific brands that dont burn out the wiring harness. I have been reading up on the raybrig, nokya, and luminics but cant find anyone with a nissan that has used any of these in a 2009 altima. If i use the nokya artic white, they are a 7000k temp, and have a 100watt draw in the H11, will that burn out my wiring harness? i really am wishing i had bought the model with the HID's in it.....so much money though.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Purchased my new bulbs

Hey everyone,

Purchased my new bulbs. Went with the PIAA H11. Xtreme white. They are a 55watt with 110watt output supposedly. All the others I looked into and called the actual manufactures on said that there is always a poss that they can burn your wiring harness if you start playing around with higher watt than stock.

I will keep you updated as i get and install them.

Next step figure that out. I looked under the hood and that looks like i either take out a bunch of stuff or i think i might be able to go through the wheel well if i remove splash gaurd.

any info on install anyone???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New PIAA headlight bulb replacements :(

Installed the new bulbs i got, not happy with them at all. not much better than stock. anyone have another recommendation. paid 85$ for these, really dissapointed.:wtf:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.