Nissan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive looked around and serched and found that a few companys had the aftermarket parts for the Spec-V's but many said 02 and up or 03 and up.. My question is what would be the best aftermarket parts for the car, with CAI, Exshaust, headers, ect. that would give me the best results with performance.
:banana:

·
Powered By hopes & dreams
8,328 Posts
all of those parts will work...you can now go back and look again ;)

·
Registered
871 Posts
do a search on this site, for more information.

Engine parts for 02-05 are the same.
Body parts for 02-3 are the same and 04-05 are the same, there was a slight change in 2004 and the 02-03 parts may not fit (the hood, lights, both bumpers, front fenders, etc... are all diffrent).

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Which company would be preform the best and give me the best results.?

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Best answer to that question is to read up on this site and make your own conclusions. Some answers aren't set in stone.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
http://nissanforums.com/showthread.php?t=84067

This is a sticky in this very section. It is a crash course on our car, modifying, and common problems.

Also, your question is not worded too well...I can't understand if you already have I/H/E and are looking for more mods; or if you are looking for those products.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sorry..
I was looking for those and to find out which company makes the best part for each.. I/H/E and what not else

·
8,328 Posts
and we've told you 5 times to read around the forum, aka, search, and all the info can easily be found yourself.

·
PB JELLY TIME!
1,484 Posts
BlackoutSpecV said:
do a search on this site, for more information.

Engine parts for 02-05 are the same.
Body parts for 02-3 are the same and 04-05 are the same, there was a slight change in 2004 and the 02-03 parts may not fit (the hood, lights, both bumpers, front fenders, etc... are all diffrent).
Fenders are the same.

·
8,328 Posts
fenders are different. Ask anyone who's done the 03/04 conversion.

·
Registered
21 Posts
a little help

EchoFightr said:
Sorry..
I was looking for those and to find out which company makes the best part for each.. I/H/E and what not else

here are a few suggestions to help you out:
header - AEBS, DC Sports, Jim Wolf Tech, and Nismo are great
intake- Nismo, K&N Typhoon, AEM, Injen
exhaust- Greddy, Magnaflow, Stromung, Tanabe, Thermal R&D

Personally, I went with AEBS header with mid-pipe, Magnaflow cat-back, Nismo cold air, 17x7 BBS RK wheels, Pirelli PZero Rosso Asimmetrico(225/45 17-front, 215/45 17-back), Koni yellow adjustables, Eibach Sportline springs, Jim Wolf Technology balancer shaft removal kit, urethane engine mount inserts, Denso Iridium spark plugs, Brembo slotted brake discs, Akebono ceramic brake pads, and some other little things like Nismo shift knob and sub. and amp., different bulbs in various places. About to install fogger nitrous system and Jim Wolf Flywheel.

All of my suspension/wheel/tire bits came from the Tire Rack, and I can almost guarantee they will have the best prices for that stuff. I can say that everything I've done, work extremely well with each other, and I'm no where near done. Have fun with your car, there's more potential than you might think.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
tryptych said:
here are a few suggestions to help you out:
header - AEBS, DC Sports, Jim Wolf Tech, and Nismo are great
intake- Nismo, K&N Typhoon, AEM, Injen
exhaust- Greddy, Magnaflow, Stromung, Tanabe, Thermal R&D

Personally, I went with AEBS header with mid-pipe, Magnaflow cat-back, Nismo cold air, 17x7 BBS RK wheels, Pirelli PZero Rosso Asimmetrico(225/45 17-front, 215/45 17-back), Koni yellow adjustables, Eibach Sportline springs, Jim Wolf Technology balancer shaft removal kit, urethane engine mount inserts, Denso Iridium spark plugs, Brembo slotted brake discs, Akebono ceramic brake pads, and some other little things like Nismo shift knob and sub. and amp., different bulbs in various places. About to install fogger nitrous system and Jim Wolf Flywheel.

All of my suspension/wheel/tire bits came from the Tire Rack, and I can almost guarantee they will have the best prices for that stuff. I can say that everything I've done, work extremely well with each other, and I'm no where near done. Have fun with your car, there's more potential than you might think.
You have good taste.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanx...
That'll help me i out alot while deciding which one to get

1 - 13 of 13 Posts