Nissan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone else get a whistling noise when they drive? almost sounds like i have a turbo,lol its been like this since the day i got it.

·
Registered
455 Posts
honda9369 said:
does anyone else get a whistling noise when they drive? almost sounds like i have a turbo,lol its been like this since the day i got it.
No, not me. Did the demo whistle for ya?

·
Registered
70 Posts
i had it

sukebegigi said:
No, not me. Did the demo whistle for ya?
yea i have it, when i ever i pull up next to some one and the accelerate they automatiically start yelling out what kina turbo u got lol, its fun, and u should see their faces when they relize i have no turbo

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
demo? what do u mean?

·
Registered
36 Posts
honda9369 said:

Do you have a system in your car? I just started getting a whistling noise as well, but it's road noise coming through my speakers and when I turn my radio off, the whistling stops. It's happened to a few other people I know as well.

·