Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm going to the dealer tommorrow in search of a v-spec, i'm thinking i'm gonna ask $14500 and buy @ $15000 sticker( drive out 16000 to 16400) . i've searched the web and the invoice numbers plus rebates and jewing should get me close to this. we just bought an xterra and it was $3750 below sticker. i think we could have gotten more. anybody bought one recently (vspec)????

bone

· Registered
2 Posts
Im also looking for a spec. Just had my 03 5spd XE totalled and was going to use the insurence money as a downpayment and payoff the rest. Was just wondering what kind of prices you guys got your specs for. Was hoping for around 14500 w/o the taxes,fees etc. Hopefully with a 9k downpayment I'll be able to walk out with 120-150 a month financing.

· Registered
2 Posts
chimmike said:
20k is entirely too expensive..........you got ripped man.
$20k for a brand new one with all the options is not a rip-off. It might be only $1000 under MSRP but it ias not a "rip-off" imho. If I were you (and I am not) if you are set on a new car and not a used one, I would look for the few "new" 2003's that are left. I was able to find 5-6 during a 20 minute internet search. I am sure they will deliver it to you local Nissan dealership. I saw a "new" '03 with 220 miles for just under 15k, to me that's a "steal". I myself like the looks of the '02, '03 much better but that is just me.