Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have an 05 Nissan Sentra Limited Edition. I would like to know how much transmission fluid I need to buy to do a transmission flush? The reason I would like this information is because I want to purchase the fluid my self and then bring it with me to have the flush done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have an 05 Nissan Sentra Limited Edition. I would like to know how much transmission fluid I need to buy to do a transmission flush? The reason I would like this information is because I want to purchase the fluid my self and then bring it with me to have the flush done.
Well, it depends on whether you have an automatic or manual tramsmission, and whether you also have the 1.8L or 2.5L. Either way, you will need 7.4 quarts for the automatic and either 3.2 or 2.5 quarts for the manual. Check out this link, I think it will help you out: https://www.amsoil.com/scripts/runisa.dll?amsoiloaf:index . It will list fluid recommendations along with their respective capacities. Hope this helps you out. If you want to give AMSOIL a try, let me know. I am a dealer and can get you some good pricing as a preferred customer. :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

Thank you for the info. Sorry about not putting the engine size or type of transmission. I appreciate the offer on helping me purchase the fluid, but all I really needed was how much fluid I have to buy. Again, thank you.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey VA06TITAN, thanks for posting the xmsn info, gonna go to your website and order a few things. Your Wix filters are cheaper then O'Reilly Auto Parts!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey VA06TITAN, thanks for posting the xmsn info, gonna go to your website and order a few things. Your Wix filters are cheaper then O'Reilly Auto Parts!
Glad I could be of assistance to you. If you want to save a little $$$, look into the preferred customer program. Shoot me a PM if you're interested ... :thumbup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts