Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So.. the guy at Sewell was blowin smoke up my ass with a 37500 price tag on a 05 G35C 6MT w/ Sport+Premium package
He said its 33.5 base +2.5 for premium and some other shit blah blah.
I was informed that they really only pay 88% of MSRP to get the car in to the dealership so I was told to go to the dealership once the car gets there and ask to see the invoice and work at that number.

I am definitely not going to pay no 37.5 for a fuckin g35 coupe when you can get them for 32,33.. The dude on the phone (Kirk Riddick) also came down to 36.9 right off the bat, so I am sure its some B.S where they wanna make 4-5g's off 1 car.

Let me know what you think.

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
I doubt they pay 88% off of MSRP...it's most likely less than that. Why not wait till mid-'05 to get one so they aren't so 'HOT' to get off the lot?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I heard Dec/Jan is a great time to buy since they are paying Taxes afterwards. I know its gonna be HOT when it comes out cuz everyone wants it but the thing is, its not much diff from '04 and it is the same body style so I don't think its gonna be THAT hot.

P.S Thats one wet beaver you got there Jeff!

·
In Ur Threadz - Deleting!
1,906 Posts
ny98max said:
I heard Dec/Jan is a great time to buy since they are paying Taxes afterwards. I know its gonna be HOT when it comes out cuz everyone wants it but the thing is, its not much diff from '04 and it is the same body style so I don't think its gonna be THAT hot.

P.S Thats one wet beaver you got there Jeff!
Well if you think there isn't too much difference then why not go for an '04 model right now? You'll be looking at about $28k at the most due to end of year sales.

I knew you'd like my wet beaver...hahaha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.