Nissan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of buying a new Frontier w/ 6spd trans but don't like the shifter...Anyone know of an after-market shifter for it? TIA
Larry
Madison, Wi

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I meant shift knob I would have said shift knob. If that response is all the help/advice/intelligence I can expect from this list, then I'm wasting my time here...(shaking head, thinking I should buy a Toyota).
Larry

do you mean shift knob?

cuz those can be had at wal mart if you so desire :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
100 Posts
Larry Lee said:
If I meant shift knob I would have said shift knob. If that response is all the help/advice/intelligence I can expect from this list, then I'm wasting my time here...(shaking head, thinking I should buy a Toyota).
Larry

do you mean shift knob?

cuz those can be had at wal mart if you so desire :rolleyes:
[/QUOTE]

:loser: LOL---talk about begging not to be helped....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Shifter

By all means if u don't like the shifter get a gm or ford the reason people make different cars is so they can be different so get a toyota and spend more for the tacoma or tundra :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Larry Lee said:
Larry
:wtf: People call stuff by different names you know...but if thats the kind of attitude you are going to use on here, you are wasting your time...

·
Registered
17 Posts
HondaXR said:
:wtf: People call stuff by different names you know...but if thats the kind of attitude you are going to use on here, you are wasting your time...
Nice guy, nothing like a little attitude to go with your question....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts