Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an '04 Spec V that I'm putting on the market for scrap. The engine is shot because of the pre-cat disaster and I'm sure the Nismo exhaust isn't too far behind. Outside of that the tranny is good (probably wouldn't hurt to put a new clutch on it) and it has the Brembo set up on it (about 30k easy driving miles on the front pads and rotors-2k on the rear pads). The Nismo CAI bypass busted to I had to sleeve the section it used to be in. NGK iridiums got 2k on them and so does the JWT BSR kit. I have a few tools but nothing for major work like a tranny pull. I live on Tyndall AFB so if anything major is needed I can get the car to an auto shop on base. I don't have the title for it because I still owe $4k on it. All money made is going toward the payoff. $2500 and you can have it. I'll pay the difference and sign/send you the title when I get it. If interested just send me a private message.

·
Registered
790 Posts
I have an '04 Spec V that I'm putting on the market for scrap. The engine is shot because of the pre-cat disaster and I'm sure the Nismo exhaust isn't too far behind. Outside of that the tranny is good (probably wouldn't hurt to put a new clutch on it) and it has the Brembo set up on it (about 30k easy driving miles on the front pads and rotors-2k on the rear pads). The Nismo CAI bypass busted to I had to sleeve the section it used to be in. NGK iridiums got 2k on them and so does the JWT BSR kit. I have a few tools but nothing for major work like a tranny pull. I live on Tyndall AFB so if anything major is needed I can get the car to an auto shop on base. I don't have the title for it because I still owe $4k on it. All money made is going toward the payoff. $2500 and you can have it. I'll pay the difference and sign/send you the title when I get it. If interested just send me a private message.
PM sent to you

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi mate

are you willing to sell parts like :hood, fenders, bumper? as im an active qg18de.net forumer (you probably havent heard of it but its a forum dedicated to b15 sentra gxe and other cars with the qg18de) and im currently doing a b15 - australian n16 pulsar front end conversion, i have people in the US to pick up or ship to if you cant ship to australia! shoot me some prices for the above mentioned if they are for sale!

thanks

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car is off the market folks. It's officially out of my hands. I probably won't be on this site too much anymore until I pick up a silvia s15 while I'm in Korea in a couple of months. Thanks for all of your help and support-Jay

1 - 4 of 4 Posts