Nissan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any help would be great, I just got a 04 sentra. I'am looking for body kits, taillights, CF hood, spoilers, projectors, taillights and rims. Speaking of rims are the sentra's 4 or 5 lug nut? Any website would be great...I really just need to start with a body and wheels. I had a fully customized sunfire http://www.cardomain.com/id/wisconsonjbod but it was totaled out yesterday so i'm not really sure what kind of parts are out there but any help would be great. Also I do not have the car picked up from the dealership yet so I can't go look if the wheels are 4 or 5 lug nut :( thanks again

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
more help lol

also another question I have is do most 03 such as body kits or taillights fit on the 04, I am not really sure the difference.thanks

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
sucks about the sunfire, looked pretty nice.

The lug pattern is 4x114.3 or something close to that. You could look and have counted the lugs if thats all you needed.

anyways check out syndicatekustomz.com for some awsome products as well as liuspeedtuning.com

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sentra parts

Ok thanks man. I would have went to look at the lug nuts used but I dont have the car til monday. just planning and buying parts now. thanks

·
What is Seven Ten for?
2,917 Posts
AlexA said:
Ok thanks man. I would have went to look at the lug nuts used but I dont have the car til monday. just planning and buying parts now. thanks
oh, ok, well check out www.tirerack.com , it will allow you to put the wheels ON the car.

Which sentra are you getting?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts