Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't see a darn thing at night with these headlights. I have had it in twice for them to check it and they say there is nothing wrong with them. Any of you have this problem?

·
Registered
783 Posts
Assuming you have the optional HIDs, things should be bright as day. Literally. :)

If you don't... hmm. I don't know which bulb the non-HID'ed A34's use, but it's probably the newer 9007 or the really new HB13 or whatever the hell it is. It should throw out a decent amount of light unlike the dim candles that Nissan used to use in the Maxima (9004's in the gen3's and gen4's, YUCK!).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Brian

brianw said:
Assuming you have the optional HIDs, things should be bright as day. Literally. :)

If you don't... hmm. I don't know which bulb the non-HID'ed A34's use, but it's probably the newer 9007 or the really new HB13 or whatever the hell it is. It should throw out a decent amount of light unlike the dim candles that Nissan used to use in the Maxima (9004's in the gen3's and gen4's, YUCK!).
I will have to ask what is in there. I would have to say the YUCK ones. You cannot see 10 feet in front of you. :(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts