Nissan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an '03 sentra spec v, about 25k miles right now, i still have about the same amount until i need new tires but i was wondering if anybody knows if its possible and safe to swap the factory 215s for 225s ... or even 235s ? on stock rims yet and of course they have to clear everywhere in the wheel well .... but in tests the skidpad was pretty low i was hopeing wider tires might aid this slightly and give better overall handleing as well. but yea if anybody knows this please lemme know, thanks.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
if handling is why you are looking to change the tyre size, you may not have to. the stock continentals sucj although they are called a "max" performance tyre; why they are I may never know. looking into a better tyre may make you much happier with handling.

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
yokohama avs es100 (best bang for buck)

bf goodrich t/a kd (one of best dry performers if not the best)
bf goodrich kdw or kdw2 (max performance for wet and dry)

falken azenis (all around dry performer)

pirelli p zero system

·