Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posted a few pics in the members...but not everyone takes a looksy, so here ya go....

05 knob of an altima se-r w/ my b&m ss

custom mounted lcd...now u see it....

now u dont....

·
Registered
7 Posts
how much did the conversion run you in $$$??

love the black OEM wheels...i wnana get mine done in bronze...

and did you paint the interior that color...or is that some trim kit??

·
Registered
4 Posts
Grrr... Stole my Idea ! Lol j/k but the first day i drove my car off the lot that was my first planned mod. Anyways looks great and Id appreciate it if you can send me some info on what needed to be done for installation.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx....money wise...it ran a little over $400...i did the labor myself.....so i just needed a paint job.....which concept were u planning on doing to ur spec?^^^^
btw:no it's not a trim kit...the only trim kits available for our cars are stickers you lay over the stockness..

·
Registered
7 Posts
rEverOckS said:
thanx....money wise...it ran a little over $400...i did the labor myself.....so i just needed a paint job.....which concept were u planning on doing to ur spec?^^^^
btw:no it's not a trim kit...the only trim kits available for our cars are stickers you lay over the stockness..

well i don't plan on doing any sort of conversion..when spring/summer hits...i think i'm gonna remove the bucktooth thing and replace it with a mesh grille...maybe paint the mesh black as well...

so did you just paint it then?? the 04 interior could use a BIT more spicing up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts