Nissan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
posted a few pics in the members...but not everyone takes a looksy, so here ya go....

05 knob of an altima se-r w/ my b&m ss

custom mounted lcd...now u see it....

now u dont....

·
Registered
7 Posts
how much did the conversion run you in $$$??

love the black OEM wheels...i wnana get mine done in bronze...

and did you paint the interior that color...or is that some trim kit??

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanx....money wise...it ran a little over $400...i did the labor myself.....so i just needed a paint job.....which concept were u planning on doing to ur spec?^^^^
btw:no it's not a trim kit...the only trim kits available for our cars are stickers you lay over the stockness..

·
Registered
7 Posts
rEverOckS said:
thanx....money wise...it ran a little over $400...i did the labor myself.....so i just needed a paint job.....which concept were u planning on doing to ur spec?^^^^
btw:no it's not a trim kit...the only trim kits available for our cars are stickers you lay over the stockness..

well i don't plan on doing any sort of conversion..when spring/summer hits...i think i'm gonna remove the bucktooth thing and replace it with a mesh grille...maybe paint the mesh black as well...

so did you just paint it then?? the 04 interior could use a BIT more spicing up...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.