Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hardly ever post on here, but always checkn threads...i never posted any new pics of my ride...so here they go...

these are pictures of my 04 spec v w/ 03 conversion....

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
5,325 Posts
thank you. finally, a spec thats done nice as hell...good job

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
interior shots

custom mounted LCD

black suade

B&M ss w/ 05 altima se-r knob

·
Not Anymore.
5,014 Posts
I've seen that car on VBoard before and every time I see it I get the same feeling...wow, someone really has good taste in cars and knows how to do it right. :thumbup:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
go mods

i barely began to work on my go mods...i needed to get rid of my tooth first...hehe
4th gen hotshot header

home made

not much, but made me run a 15.4 over here at LACR...2400ft. above sealevel...if corrected its around 15.0flat...or a 14.9

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments fellas...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for sure..i got this mesh as an emergency kinda...i was finishin up my front..and i needed something to go there...had this since july though...i will go get some when i stop being lazy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
91sentra said:
Damn that looks hot! Also the interior was custom painted? Also is that a fiber hood? I really like the interior. One thing though is that you should get some black mesh to finish up the whole theme. Keep it up!
yes the interior is color matched/custom...and no it aint cf unfortionally...i was gunna get one, but for 80 bux, on this hood..i couldnt fight it..
u kno?

·
Banned
4,308 Posts
OH GOOD GOD! you posted your wheels and i thought they were the shit..............i didnt notice the other stuff because i dont own a spec so i dont know whats comes on thm and what not untill you just now pointed it all out.............. :thumbup: ..i love that! its all so stock.. but not! thank you for your pretty spec :cheers: very nice

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1.6pete said:
OH GOOD GOD! you posted your wheels and i thought they were the shit..............i didnt notice the other stuff because i dont own a spec so i dont know whats comes on thm and what not untill you just now pointed it all out.............. :thumbup: ..i love that! its all so stock.. but not! thank you for your pretty spec :cheers: very nice
thanx mang....im trying to get the most outta the stockness....this car has so much potential i wasn't aware of at time of purchase....

·
Read Only
1,894 Posts
Rims and paint compliment eachother quite well. Black suede is pimp and the custom mounted LCD is very nice. Your overall car is awesome, keep up the good work and break into the 14's! :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts