Nissan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i hardly ever post on here, but always checkn threads...i never posted any new pics of my ride...so here they go...

these are pictures of my 04 spec v w/ 03 conversion....

·
Have I Hit 12's Yet?
6,879 Posts
thank you. finally, a spec thats done nice as hell...good job

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
interior shots

custom mounted LCD

black suade

B&M ss w/ 05 altima se-r knob

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
go mods

i barely began to work on my go mods...i needed to get rid of my tooth first...hehe
4th gen hotshot header

home made

not much, but made me run a 15.4 over here at LACR...2400ft. above sealevel...if corrected its around 15.0flat...or a 14.9

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the comments fellas...

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
for sure..i got this mesh as an emergency kinda...i was finishin up my front..and i needed something to go there...had this since july though...i will go get some when i stop being lazy

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
91sentra said:
Damn that looks hot! Also the interior was custom painted? Also is that a fiber hood? I really like the interior. One thing though is that you should get some black mesh to finish up the whole theme. Keep it up!
yes the interior is color matched/custom...and no it aint cf unfortionally...i was gunna get one, but for 80 bux, on this hood..i couldnt fight it..
u kno?

·
Banned
6,855 Posts
OH GOOD GOD! you posted your wheels and i thought they were the shit..............i didnt notice the other stuff because i dont own a spec so i dont know whats comes on thm and what not untill you just now pointed it all out.............. :thumbup: ..i love that! its all so stock.. but not! thank you for your pretty spec :cheers: very nice

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1.6pete said:
OH GOOD GOD! you posted your wheels and i thought they were the shit..............i didnt notice the other stuff because i dont own a spec so i dont know whats comes on thm and what not untill you just now pointed it all out.............. :thumbup: ..i love that! its all so stock.. but not! thank you for your pretty spec :cheers: very nice
thanx mang....im trying to get the most outta the stockness....this car has so much potential i wasn't aware of at time of purchase....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.