Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
iv been having problems with my car ever since i got it. everything has been replaced but the gas pedal so, i have taken it apart to check it out and see cracks almost look like they are supposed to be there but probably not so here is a pic and if anyone has seen one before or can get one to look at let me know if the cracks are supposed to be there or not. http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/4218kris/005-9.jpg

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it goes into failsafe mode sometimes the rpm doesnt go above 2500 or sometimes it will go higher just really slowly and iv been to nissan 6 times and they say since it doesn't go into fail safe mode when they have it they cant figure out whats wrong and get about 5 different obd error codes alot the codes are for the things that have been replaced. so not even nissan can fix it evidently.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its been replaced 6 times in the cars life as well as 3 ecm's, maf just replaced, crank and cam position sensors, engine at 31,000 miles because of eating butterfly screws, idle relearn all the time. i learned all this just after getting the car and got the service records from nissan.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts