Nissan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey! im new to this forum. i have an MSD that i just bought from my friend and after i bought i noticed that i dont have a coil so i dont know how to hook the whole thing up. if somebody knows please let me know how bcuz im just thinking about getting rid of it.

·
Registered
790 Posts
hey! im new to this forum. i have an MSD that i just bought from my friend and after i bought i noticed that i dont have a coil so i dont know how to hook the whole thing up. if somebody knows please let me know how bcuz im just thinking about getting rid of it.
The individual coil packs for the QR are very efficient as it is. IMO, I would part ways w/ the MSD.

·
Registered
57 Posts
saint is right, the stock coil packs a are good for the stock trim theyres no need for an increased spark without increased cylinder pressures ( like turbos or nitrous). also you have a single coil for each plug so any msd will not work, you need to have a digital ignition box with multiple channels (like the DIS-4 box) other msd's are used for an ignition systems with a distributor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts