1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Uh oh.....I see dual exhausts.....that means trouble. :D

·
Former SuperMod
745 Posts
Nice Alty Slurppie! You gotta take that thing out to the track to see what she'll run... then let us know! :p Keep up the good work!

·
I miss good ol' OT
1,716 Posts
Gotta have a 2.5 in here to even this out.

P

·
0 Posts
Wow. Looks really nice, I like that color a lot! You should maybe do some style things with that blue color...calipers or trim or something around the engine. Hoses maybe? :)

J

·
0 Posts
HOlY Shit, that thing can breath now. It must sound so ssswweeeat!!! Great job, looks evil, especially to all the folks that only see you behind.

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ratwayne said:
Slurp, it just gets sweeter and sweeter. Definitely a show stopper.:cool:
Thank you sir. Right now Im working on blacking out the chrome trim around the windows (driver side already done). Found a product designed just for that purpose and it doesnt involve painting.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Slurppie said:
Thank you sir. Right now Im working on blacking out the chrome trim around the windows (driver side already done). Found a product designed just for that purpose and it doesnt involve painting.
Really? We used to lightlly sand(maybe 500 grit) and then apply flat black. It was the only way to get it to bond. Eastwood products, probably have something. What is product, Bryan?

·
Yea, I'm a freak..
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The product is by Trimbrite part # T-9005. Here is some info on it

Use Blackout Tape to conceal chrome accent trim or to repair chipped black moldings. It's an easy and inexpensive way to make a vehicle look like new.
Each roll is 1-1/8" x 20' so you will need two rolls to do our car. I picked up the tape at Pep Boys for $3.99 a roll. It matches the black around the windows now (which is taped from the factory).

·
Registered
641 Posts
Slurppie said:
The product is by Trimbrite part # T-9005. Here is some info on it

Each roll is 1-1/8" x 20' so you will need two rolls to do our car. I picked up the tape at Pep Boys for $3.99 a roll. It matches the black around the windows now (which is taped from the factory).
Of course, black electricians tape came to mind but this was only a temp. cure. This tape from trimbrite must be very similiar to the stuff Nissan uses. Thanx Pal...:D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts