Nissan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey folks, looking to do a porject and seeing if anybody has one extra they would part with
thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
know whats funny i need one cause mine is acting rly weird some time it will roll done the windows when you take the keys out and i dunno its doing weird stuff with the pdl so if anyone know where i can get one pm me thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if you're looking for just the board i could part with one

·
Registered
4 Posts
man that would be sweet right now i have clicking noise under the dash when i pull my keys out the windows go down lol it even locked my doors the other day with the key in the ignition... its fuckin retarted its a pain in the ass to unplugit everytime i shut off the car lol how much ? and could you ship it no ns postal code b0w3p0

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
man that would be sweet right now i have clicking noise under the dash when i pull my keys out the windows go down lol it even locked my doors the other day with the key in the ignition... its fuckin retarted its a pain in the ass to unplugit everytime i shut off the car lol how much ? and could you ship it no ns postal code b0w3p0
shouldn't be a prob, i'm outta town for the weekend i'll hit you back monday and figure a ship for you to

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey again
hit me with an email when you can [email protected]
i'll take some pics of the board i got.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts