Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this gets posted in the right spot...
I have a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE, which I really want to lift. I have been trying to find someone who can give an answer on what company could sell me a kit, shocks... I am in Edmonton Canada, and no 4X4 stores can find anything for me. Hopefully someone reads this and can give me some sort of advise or direction on where to go. I have read that this pathfinder is a unibody. Cost is not much of a deal! A 2 and a half inch lift is what I have been looking for. If anyone can help me at all, that would be great. I emailed Rancho, and they never got back to me... Thanks!

·
Registered
422 Posts
thank you for the help!!!
The 2" coils are actually the same length as the stock springs, but have a higher spring rate and therefore the 2" of lift. They also sell Old Man Emu springs which give about 1" of lift...those are actually longer then the stock springs though. Also, shocks and struts from many brands are available on their site, just stick with anything but the cheap ranchos...stock size is sufficient for the lift, and all thats available as far as I know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts