Nissan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
私は差案月です、よろしくお願いします。東京にすんでいます。

Hi all, I live in Tokyo, Japan, and I drive a 1995 Skyline GTS. I like cars of all types, but I love the Skyline. I'm looking forward to learning a few things here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi. I am russian and talk with habitant of Japan is very interesting for me. I'm surprised, that you have Sky 1995, as i know, it's very expansive to have old car in Japan. Russian people bye this cars and they ride on roads of Russia yet a lot of years. I have nissan cefiro A32 1997, his price is 9000$ USA- it is result of customs duties... To cefiro for me was toyota corona (at170) 1990.
How many km was passed by your car? It is considered for us, that Japaneses ride little. I think, that it's not so.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Owning any car in Japan is expensive. Between road tax, inspection, insurance, parking, and the high price of gasoline.

Cars are not driven here so much because it is usually much easier to take the bus or train. I never take my car to the city because the cost of highway tolls alone are more than the train or bus fare, and I still have to pay for gas for the round trip, and then up to 500 yen for 30 minutes of parking, depending on where I have to park, and what time of day.

I use my car to go to the beach, or to the mountains, or when I'm shopping for something too big to carry with me on the train. Most days it isn't driven at all. My car is 13 years old, but has only 74000 km on the odometer.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My Cefiro has 182 000 km on the odometer and i am not sure, that it is a true, because russian people understate his testimonies to sell car more expansive. I must know the device of car, if i want to buy a good car.
The run of my car is 20-25 thousand km in the year. It is normal for Russia.
The cost of fuel grows constantly, now it makes a hardly anymore dollar for a litre 95. It's It is expensive at my profit 1200 dollars in a month, but a lot of parking is free of charge, and taxes are low enough. Insurance on a year cost 200$.
By the way, in documents on my nissan power is meant 125 forces in place of 155, as am actually. It is an also widespread in Russia method to understate the size of taxes and cost of insurance. Do so often, at the import of rare for Russia cars. To contain a car more powerful 150 forces far dearer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts