Aftermarket / Custom Parts List - Page 2 - Nissan Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #16 of 47 Old Sep 26th, 2005, 01:05 PM
DNE's VZR Conversion

Send a message via AIM to LIUSPEED Send a message via MSN to LIUSPEED Send a message via Yahoo to LIUSPEED Send a message via Skype™ to LIUSPEED
Quote:
Originally Posted by AcomaLegend
Does anyone know where I can get a Xenon HID kit? Or even the Sylvania Cool Blue low beams?
try www.hidplanet.com or www.xenondepot.com for the xenon kits

95 Sentra GXE with Mods - SOLD
95 200Sx SE-R - work in progress

LIUSPEEDTUNING.COM always remember 12/31/08 RIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17 of 47 Old Sep 27th, 2005, 11:09 AM
Sorta-Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIUSPEED
try www.hidplanet.com or www.xenondepot.com for the xenon kits
Hey thanks for the info! A couple of questions. Has anyone ordered from there? Are the parts reliable or am I gonna fry something? What the difference between XenonDepot and the Xtreme HID Conversion Kit? My thinking would be the wattage/amperage and light color. But that makes little sense that the higher grade (ie. 65k and 8k) are less expensive than the 4k and 45k. Help!!!! What gives? Thanks!
post #18 of 47 Old Nov 23rd, 2005, 04:04 PM
NissanForums Newbie

2002-2004 altima angel eye rings

I have baught a pair of brand new nissan altima angel eye rings but didnt want to put them in after i got them, i spent about $200.00 on them and im here offering it fo $150. if anybodies interested please let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #19 of 47 Old Nov 25th, 2005, 06:26 PM
NissanForums Newbie

Project Altima

Hey! So not only am I very new to cars, but I'm also really into racing, and I just got haned my mom's 2002 Nissan Altima 2.5s. And I had a few questions.

1. I want to keep the engine and the car, but there aren't many parts for the "Altime 2.5s" engine. However I found that the Sentra SE-R has the exact same engine. Can a slap on parts for my Altima that are made for the SE-R...say like headers and camshafts? Cold air intake?

2. What do headers and camshafts do?

3.If I wanted to plung in an EMS, would I have to modify my car first and then plug it, or can I keep adding things after I've already installed it?

4. I wanted to put a Nismo 350Z dual catback exhaust, but there is only on exhaust manifold. (am I saying that right?) Is it possible to spread the exhaust into two pipes? If so, does it do anything to either boost or lower horse power?

5. What is a short shifter and what does it do?

Thanks so much!

Patrick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurppie
Here is an ongoing list of aftermartket/custom parts.

Underdrive Pullies

Unorthodox Racing Pulley Unorthodox Racing
Definitive Motor Sports, Inc Defenitivemotorsports.com, contact [email protected] Phone: (949)235-0909
Fax: (949)770-8478

BELTS
VQ35 **note: QR25 uses original belts**
GATES K060408 Altenator & A/C
CarQuest - K060408
NAPA - 25-060408
AC Delco - 6K408

GATES K040300 Power Steering
CarQuest - K040300
Ultra Last - K040300
NAPA - 25-040300
AC Delco - 4K300

[size

=4]Exhaust
[/size]

Stillen mufflers for both VQ35 and QR25 (mounts using OE setup) Stillen
Mossey full cat-back system for both QR25 and VQ35(eliminates resonator) Mossy Performance

Intakes

AEM
AEM Intakes
Injen
Injen Intakes
Jim Wolf Technology Warm Air
JWT Intakes
Place Racing
Place Racing
Stillen
Stillen Warm Air
SWA
SWA
Berk
Berk Cold Air

Headers

Stillen
HotShot

V6 Mid Pipes

Custom Altima
Stillen

Click here to read about the installation on NissanPerformanceMag.com's Project Altima 3.5 SE.

Cams

Jim Wolf Technology

Click here to read about the installation on NissanPerformanceMag.com's Project Altima 3.5 SE.
post #20 of 47 Old Nov 26th, 2005, 12:11 AM
Nissan Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to craigqc
Quote:
Originally Posted by HusH
Hey! So not only am I very new to cars, but I'm also really into racing, and I just got haned my mom's 2002 Nissan Altima 2.5s. And I had a few questions.

1. I want to keep the engine and the car, but there aren't many parts for the "Altime 2.5s" engine. However I found that the Sentra SE-R has the exact same engine. Can a slap on parts for my Altima that are made for the SE-R...say like headers and camshafts? Cold air intake?

There are those same items made for the 2.5: Headers,intake,pulleys,grounding wires,etc. are all available for you. just search

2. What do headers and camshafts do?

aftermarket headers will increase airflow from the engine due to better construction and ceramic coating that keeps them cooler than stock. cams would be the most expensive mod you could do besides turbo or supercharger. they will run you around $1000+ then maybe 300-700 to install depending on wo you can get to do it
3.If I wanted to plung in an EMS, would I have to modify my car first and then plug it, or can I keep adding things after I've already installed it?

what is "an EMS"? if you are referring to a chip of some sort you would have to remove your ECU and send it out to get tuned by one of the companies that does that work. or look into getting an S-AFC II

4. I wanted to put a Nismo 350Z dual catback exhaust, but there is only on exhaust manifold. (am I saying that right?) Is it possible to spread the exhaust into two pipes? If so, does it do anything to either boost or lower horse power?

The 350z exhaust will not fit on the altima. you can run a dual exhaust but it is pretty pointless. you are better off with the single.

5. What is a short shifter and what does it do?

Reduces the length of the throw of your shifts on a manual transmission. faster shifts = faster car

Thanks so much!

Patrick
my advice is to stay away from performance with the 2.5. if you want performance then trade it in and get a 3.5. you will have a much better platform to begin gaining HP.

also use the search button to find answers to most of these common questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #21 of 47 Old Feb 10th, 2006, 06:28 PM
NissanForums Newbie

Sway Bars

I have been asking myself a question. Is a strut bar better than a sway bar? What's the difference? Therefore, what type of modification should I make on my 2005 3,5SE altima? I went with a eibach pro kit for the suspension and I know that a lot of people are recommending rear sway bar but should I also go with the front?

Thanks.
post #22 of 47 Old Feb 10th, 2006, 08:16 PM
Nissan Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to craigqc
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senna777
I have been asking myself a question. Is a strut bar better than a sway bar? What's the difference? Therefore, what type of modification should I make on my 2005 3,5SE altima? I went with a eibach pro kit for the suspension and I know that a lot of people are recommending rear sway bar but should I also go with the front?

Thanks.
the front is mostly for looks. the altima has a bar in the frame just under the winshield. so if you want a front bar it would just be for looks. very minimal performance. check out www.altimas.net for more information than this site

post #23 of 47 Old May 22nd, 2006, 04:07 PM
Nissan Enthusiast

I noticed you guys do not have down the Fujita CAI. I have it ordered and plan on having it on by the end of the week. I ordered it from http://www.importkustomz.com/. Talk to Roger there. He gave me a good deal. I have heard and seen one on a 05 Maxima. It sounded awesome and looks nice. One piece intake. I will let you all know.
post #24 of 47 Old Jun 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Nissan Enthusiast

+1 for fujita; a lesser known company, but from what i've heard, it's a good one. not an ebay intake.

miss my baby... R.I.P. Black Beauty...
1995-2006 4th gen max
Current cars: 03 altima 2.5: intake, exhaust, hid's and slammed.
93 miata, stance gr+ coilovers, rear sway+end links, roll bar.
post #25 of 47 Old Aug 23rd, 2006, 06:43 AM
NissanForums Newbie

I had a quick question... Is their a nismo suspension setup for a 06 altima 2.5? I couldn't find one anywhere.
post #26 of 47 Old Dec 12th, 2006, 02:17 PM
Nissan Enthusiast

didnt see it on here but theres a downpipe for the 3.5L altima

www.customenterprise.com
post #27 of 47 Old Jan 15th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Nissan Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectAltima
SP Performance slotted brake rotors
Sun Automobile grounding kit and hyper voltage kits
Intrax Springs
Greddy Exhaust
Hotshot Headers
InPro LED tail lights
Trenz billet grilles
T-Rex billet grilles
Lund headlight covers
Lund tail light covers
Street Scene Equipment body kits
Street Scene Speed Grilles
Nismo front and rear sway bars
Nismo lowering springs and shortened shocks and struts
Injen ram air intake
Injen race division cold air intake
Apexi exhaust system
you can no longer get hotshot headers from SFX due to Hotshots failure to do business correctly from what i hear.so SFX no longer sells hotshot headers..
post #28 of 47 Old Jan 15th, 2007, 01:18 PM
Nissan Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyesack
+1 for fujita; a lesser known company, but from what i've heard, it's a good one. not an ebay intake.
Fujita is an A+ company from what ive been told.i spoke with the owner of the project altima on SFX's site and was told that fujita started from the head engineer that left injen.
post #29 of 47 Old Jan 15th, 2007, 03:14 PM
Nissan Enthusiast

So Injen is a joke. they false advertise and overcharge for thier crappy products

05' SE: OEM side sills, AEM CAI, 13% window tint, SER tail lights, H&R sport springs, SER front Facia
06' Titan SE KC
post #30 of 47 Old Jan 15th, 2007, 03:33 PM
Nissan Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alti9
So Injen is a joke. they false advertise and overcharge for thier crappy products
Negative...far from it.i did an injen cai and got a car length ez from it.what i said was their head engineer started Fujita is what i heard.soo no they injen is not a joke.Fujita Claims 36whp but i didnt see the dyno pull with my own eyes sooo...i never trust a Dyno sheet unless i touch it while its HoT..

Last edited by RealDealSE-R; Jan 15th, 2007 at 03:38 PM.

Nissan Forum > Altima/Stanza > L31 2002 - 2006

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in