Nissan Forum banner

KTS coilovers vs. Koni Yellows and Ground Control

7K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  spec240sx 
#1 · (Edited)
Okay, I was planning on getting the KTS coilovers from SPL, but a couple of my friends are suggesting Koni Yellows with something like 450/400 eibach race springs with Ground Control sleeves. The KTS coilovers are 448/336. I'm going to be doing road racing maybe once a month and a lot of canyon driving with the occasional parking lot drift. Comfort is of little concer to me and they are both priced similarly, so it's not a big deal. Koni also has an enticing warranty. My question is which would be better for me? I was really leaning toward the KTS, but after talking with a few of my friends, I would like some other opinions.

#3 ·
Koni's OR the Tokico will do everything you want. Koni's is what the JDM track cars use and Tokico is what you would have got from NISSAN for NISMO upgrade.
KTS are mid line and will do for over 90% of the community, as most do not come close to a track unless it has a train on it.. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.