KTS coilovers vs. Koni Yellows and Ground Control - Nissan Forum
S13 240SX 1989-1994 Including Silvia

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old Jan 20th, 2005, 04:05 AM Thread Starter
Banned

KTS coilovers vs. Koni Yellows and Ground Control

Okay, I was planning on getting the KTS coilovers from SPL, but a couple of my friends are suggesting Koni Yellows with something like 450/400 eibach race springs with Ground Control sleeves. The KTS coilovers are 448/336. I'm going to be doing road racing maybe once a month and a lot of canyon driving with the occasional parking lot drift. Comfort is of little concer to me and they are both priced similarly, so it's not a big deal. Koni also has an enticing warranty. My question is which would be better for me? I was really leaning toward the KTS, but after talking with a few of my friends, I would like some other opinions.

Last edited by kaptainkrollio; Jan 20th, 2005 at 04:11 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old Jan 20th, 2005, 04:13 AM
Nissan Enthusiast

from what i remember the koni yellows are really expensive for struts (i guess its the price of the warranty). they're almost the price of entry level coilovers. i've also heard bad reviews on eibach springs.

if i were you i would go for the spl coilovers. i've heard many good reviews about them.

Last edited by slideurride; Jan 20th, 2005 at 04:15 AM.
post #3 of 3 Old Jan 20th, 2005, 12:11 PM
Nissan Fanatic

Koni's OR the Tokico will do everything you want. Koni's is what the JDM track cars use and Tokico is what you would have got from NISSAN for NISMO upgrade.
KTS are mid line and will do for over 90% of the community, as most do not come close to a track unless it has a train on it..

Nissan Forum > 240SX/Silvia/S12 200SX > S13 240SX 1989-1994

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Nissan Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.