Engine makes noise when I accelerate
I have a Nissan Sentra 1997 automatic gear system. I do not know much or you can say anything about cars and engine. I have been driving this car since last one year. It is still running very fine. A few weeks back I heard a noise coming from my engine. Following is my observation
1. The noise comes when I give gas.
2. It is when I am completely stop at some signal and then when I accelerate for the first time, it gives noise.
3.This noise is not there if I accelerate very gradually.
4. Once the car has picked up speed, there is no more noise even when I accelerate more.
5. Just during the initial acceleration processes when the car is coming to motion, it is giving that strange noise.
6. The noise seems to come from the right hand side ( if I am on the driving seat).
Does anyone has any clue as to why that noise is coming and what can I do to get it done.